Apex Legends is a significant battle royale game, rivaling titles such as Call of Duty: Warzone and Fortnite. Apex Legends’ unique heroes and powerful abilities breathe new life into the battle royale genre, and the game’s improved gameplay mechanics and dependable matchmaking have led many players to choose it over rivals like Fortnite and PUBG.
It’s great fun to play Apex Legends, but it’s much better when everyone on your team can be counted on to do their part. Since this is the case, having buddies around to play is a must. It’s not about the victories or the losses anymore; it’s all about the laughing, delight, and dedication.
Adding buddies in Apex Legends has proven difficult for many players. It could be the player’s fault, or it could be an unresolved issue that EA hasn’t resolved yet, but adding friends is still tricky. As a result, I’ve written this comprehensive tutorial to show you every step of the process of adding friends to Apex Legends.
Also Checkout: COD: How To Get C4 In COD Mobile in 2023
For starters, the launcher and platform you plan to play Apex Legends on affect how you add friends. It’s important to pay close attention to the instructions for the launcher or platform you’re using, as they vary depending on the game.
If you are playing through Origin Launcher
Many people still only have the game on Origin, where it was initially sold, and where it must be launched. Using Origin, make new friends in Apex Legends by following these steps:
- The “Friends” tab should be visible upon opening Origin Launcher.
- Select “Add a Friend” from the Friends menu.
- It’s time to start searching for them by their Origin username.
- There may be a lot of options when you run a search, so be selective.
- You should double-check their profile to make sure you have the appropriate person.
- In the top right corner of the screen is where you’ll find the option to submit a friend request.
By adding a friend through Origin, you’ll be able to play not only Apex Legends but also any other games both of you own.
If you are playing through Steam
Because Steam is a more user-friendly and larger platform with a lot more games to play with your friends when you grow tired of Apex Legends, most gamers have migrated to it since the game’s release there.
In order to join your friends in the game on Steam, there are a few prerequisites you must fulfill. Before adding Apex Legends to Steam, if you already had an account, all you have to do is:
- Start playing Apex Legends.
- A “Friends” button is near the bottom right corner.
- You can connect your Steam and Apex Legends accounts using that tab.
- As soon as you do, a new window will appear asking for your Steam credentials.
- To log in, just stick to the prompts.
- If the accounts were linked successfully, a second window would appear.
Let’s say you’ve just downloaded Apex Legends from Steam and are completely green to the game. To add a buddy on Apex Legends, all you have to do is add them on Steam. In that case, please refer to this quick reference:
- Start up Steam and log in.
- Find your username in the menu bar above the community tab.
- Choose pals from the list of available options.
- Then click “add a friend” and start looking for them.
- Enter the login you used to find your buddy and click the search button.
- Select the profile well and you will see some outcomes.
- Click the “Add as Friends” button, and then confirm your selection by selecting “OK” from the next pop-up window.
Most users will find Steam to be intuitive and friend-adding simple; but, if you run into any difficulties, don’t hesitate to seek assistance from Steam’s active community or the support team.
Adding Cross-Platform friends in Apex Legends
As a bonus, cross-platform play is already a part of Apex Legends, making it a wonderful game overall. Facilitating a pleasurable experience for players on any device by catering to their individual preferences. Here’s how to make new pals in Apex Legends on PC, PS4, and Xbox One:
- Start Apex Legends.
- In the main menu’s lower-right corner, tap “Friends.”
- The Find Friends button should now appear on the screen’s bottom.
- Click on the “Find Friends” option.
- When the option to conduct a search appears, enter the username or email address of the person you wish to find.
- The search results will show below the text, with icons on the side showing which platform they are on.
- Simply send a friend request by clicking on the left arrow.
- There will be a confirmation window that you can dismiss by clicking “Exit.”
With the addition of cross-platform play, all of your friends from any platform can be found in the Apex Legends friend list. Simply add them to your party by clicking the plus button.
With the inclusion of fresh characters and events that are hosted often, there is a lot to do and a lot of fun to be had in Apex Legends, and the game is only getting bigger and better. To have a companion along for the ride is the icing on the cake. If you haven’t already, download the game and invite some pals to join you; you’ll have a blast.
That’s all about our discussion on How To Add Friends On Apex Legends in 2023. If you have any questions about it you can ask in the comments section below. We hope that you had understood what we want to try to say. Thank you for your time.